Saturday, July 4, 2009

Singles: Why Fall For Deceit?

Hear: “When Ted proposed to me, I was elated.” says Anne. According to the 40 years old, her career was facing stiff opposition because she wasn’t married and so she became desperate. She met Ted who worked as a painter, supplying paintings to Anne’s company. He was six years younger than her but very mature.
“He was very caring; he later was in charge of my account. He was there for me during the barrages of interviews I had to go through to be promoted. Later on I urged him to move in with me. He didn’t hesitate and he assumed the role of a husband, you could imagine my joy when he finally proposed. After ten months of finally clinching the promotion to Manager of one of the company’s branches, Ted eloped with my personal assistant. Since he had access to my accounts, he could get all the funds and documents they needed for their travels. Fortunately, we didn’t get married because he said his mother advised him I get married since I was older than he was and then a society wedding would follow. I have being so foolish!”

See: Being in love does not stop you from making inquiries about your partner. Ask questions, get o know their family and friends and the place they hang out. Don’t ever throw away rumours, suggestions and stories about your date. That could just save you from heartache. Desperation is another factor for this. Men are smarter beings and can smell a desperate heart no matter the make up. Also when a woman is more interested in the guy’s purse than the person or character, she usually ends up being the victim of deceit.

No comments: